News Script PHP
If you want to publish news on your website, you are at the right place.
News Script PHP is a simple php script that is very easy to install and administer.
Visitors to your website will be able to read news, articles, interviews, stories and events which you have posted.
Features of News Script PHP:
- simple one-step installation
- easy to place on your webpage - copy and paste a single line of code
- password protected admin area with multiple options and features that you can control
- publish news in any language
- three different options of displaying your news page
- simple text editor for the news content area
- caption below the article image
- news search box (optional)
- share buttons underneath each article
- automatic meta tags fetched from the news title and summary
- adjusting number of news items per page.
- full control over visual style of the news
- responsive width, so you could use the script into websites with responsive design
- complete control over image placement on the page (left, right, top and bottom)
- ability to resize the image to fit the article
- view counter for each news article
- set default time zone
- zoom on the news image
- RSS News Feed with images, validated by w3c
- Simple, uncomplicated script with easy to understand menus, features, etc.
- anyone with a minimum knowledge of websites can install and make this script work
- open source code suitable to the latest PHP/HTML code standards
FREE INSTALLATION - If you are having trouble with the installation and/or configuration, we will do it free for you. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a very reasonable price we can modify News Script PHP to suit your needs.
For example, you may want to add Categories, or News Headlines for your home page, or Vertical(Horizontal) News Slider, or News Ticker, or Comments, or enything else.
Please note: News Script PHP requires PHP 4.3 or higher and MySQL 4.0 or higher to run on your server.
Current stable version of News Script PHP is 1.3 (October 22, 2014)
LATEST VERSIONS ON OUR SCRIPTS: